Old June 29th 20, 07:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
5Z

Default Real-Time U.S. Composite Satellite Imagery: Large Animation

On Friday, June 12, 2020 at 8:49:39 AM UTC-7, Nick Kennedy wrote:
Hey 5Z
Do you have In cockpit Satellite images now ?
Is there any reasonably affordable options out there today for Great Basin / Utah / Colorado flying?
I'd love to have this stuff in my plane too!
I think you'd need a quite bright screen to read it in the sunlight.
Or maybe you'd need to build a sunshade shroud around your device?
Nick

Heh, missed this message before today. Nope, just LOW (Look Out Window). But you can get Sirius weather for aircraft. :-)

5Z