Old September 5th 05, 03:03 PM
Dave S

Well, according to this morning's news, they didn't mind layin down the
law yesterday. The Houston Chronicle reported that a contractor's
vehicle (cant remember if its a truck or boat) under Police escort came
under fire from 8 armed men. The police fired back, killing at least 6.
The contractors were going to work on repairing the levee breaches. The
workers were all ok.

Now, thats a damn good start. Put an end to this lawless bull****. Must
have been some of the officers sent from Texas to help.

Dave

Cub Driver wrote:
On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 22:19:31 -0400, Wizard of Draws
wrote:

If you are a cop in the midst of a disaster, shoot looters.

I think we've educated the police that nothing justifies lethal force.
The cop knows that if he shoots someone, he will probably lose his
job; but if he doesn't shoot, he probably won't.

-- all the best, Dan Ford

email (put Cubdriver in subject line)

Warbird's Forum:
www.warbirdforum.com