Old October 3rd 20, 06:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default Best Overall Motorglider available today?

On 10/3/20 7:07 AM, Eric Greenwell wrote:
Paul T wrote on 10/3/2020 12:56 AM:
Is there a rec.aviation.mortorglider for all these boys that don't fly
sailplanes???

You are asking about what we call "touring motorgliders". The best place
to start is the Touring Motorglider Association forums:

https://www.motorgliders.org

I believe he was saying that motorgliders aren't really sailplanes and
would like discussions on such to move elsewhere.

Maybe if he doesn't want to read about motorgliders, he could avoid
clicking on threads mentioning motorgliders?