Old September 4th 20, 03:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim S

Default Glider DPE for SDF BWG LEX area

On Thursday, September 3, 2020 at 10:18:46 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thursday, September 3, 2020 at 3:36:40 AM UTC-4, Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas wrote:
On Wednesday, September 2, 2020 at 3:34:20 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I know Burt C. will travel a significant distance but I need someone in the area for multiple rides.
Don't count me out . . . I just conducted 16 checkrides across the midwestern states, 7 more scheduled later this month in the western states.

Applicants can also travel to historic Marfa (Landmark of Soaring #15) in southwest Texas for a FREE Glider Checkride for PVT, COM, "Initial" CFIG and CFIG renewals or reinstatements this winter or anytime, year-round, near the Davis Mountains and Big Bend National Park.

Let's discuss details and dates, here, there and everywhere!

Just giving back . . . just because.

Burt, I compliment you on the "Just Giving Back", just today I read the "History Of Miami Gliders, it brought back some great memories. Bob

"History Of Miami Gliders" .... sounds like something I would like to read. Is it a book or magazine article?