Old May 6th 16, 02:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tomasz Sielicki

Default CAI 302 date problem

On Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 8:26:46 PM UTC-5, David Kinsell wrote:

((SNIP))

You can buy a much more capable logger for a lot less than it costs to
repair the 302's, at least in the U.S.

When I looked at page 17 of XCSoar Manual:

Supported external devices and features,

I knew I want to keep my CAI302. Next to LX Vario it's the one that has ALL columns "checked": Declaration, Remote ctrl., Download, Airspeed, Vario, Baro altitude, Wind, G-Sensor. It's so much more than just a logger. I sent both 302+303 to Gary Kammerer at ClearNav and got them back after 9 days.

Tomasz