Old August 30th 10, 02:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

Default Soaring experience at Driggs, ID with Teton Aviation

Gen,

Frank is correct, flights have been flown from Hailey, Mackay and King Mountain Glider Park to the Grand Teton. Here is the OLC link to a flight flown from King Mountain Glider Park this summer.
http://tinyurl.com/KMGP-DRIGGS

Driggs isn't the only place in Idaho that has great scenery. The scenery in Central Idaho is also spectacular.
http://www.soaridaho.com/photogallery/Mackay_2006/

Wayne
HP-14 "6F"
http://www.soaridaho.com/

"Frank Whiteley" wrote in message ...
On Aug 29, 11:08 am, gen wrote:
Did you happen to join either the Mackay, Idaho, camp or visit King
Mountain? I'm told you can reach the Tetons on a good day from
there. I'd also like to hear of any reports from Baker City, Oregon,
about Serendipity Soaring and how pilots are finding local conditions.