Old April 20th 12, 05:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Pat McCartan

Default IS-28B2 Twin Lark - Service Life Extension Program

Steve and I are in the same club - Willamette Valley Soaring Club - and are working this project together. True - we received an email from I.C.A. BRASOV's "Head of Commercial Dept." on June 14, 2011 that indicated the factory had collected engineering data for the single seat Lark and was preparing to submit it to EASA for SLEP approval. She further indicated that after gaining SLEP approval for the single seat Lark they would be submitting SLEP engineering data to EASA for the twin Lark. Since that time the factory has neither returned emails nor answered the phone number listed on its web site. And I have gotten up in the middle of several nights to call them!!

So the question is - has anyone had more success with this issue than Steve and I have? Does anyone have I.C.A.-BRASOV contact information that "works"? Any insight would be helpful.

Also, is there anyone on this forum who is a Romanian resident who might be able to provide contact information for I.C.A.-BRASOV?

And, of course, is it possible I.C.A.-BRASOV has gone out of business?