Old April 24th 12, 09:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Pat McCartan

Default IS-28B2 Twin Lark - Service Life Extension Program

Kent, Thanks for continuing to work this issue. I suspect there are quite a number of Lark owners who are in the same situation our club is in. Our Lark has exceeded its 35 year life limit and is now stored in a warehouse awaiting any possibility of a type certificate holder-approved Service Life Extension Program. Perhaps if we all keep sharing information we can put our much loved Larks back into our fleets.