Old February 16th 06, 04:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default GNS 530 for $1000?!?!? Am I Missing Something?

Thought it might be a good idea to report it to eBay, as questionable,
and it looks like one of you beat me to it...

Best Regards,
Todd

================================================== ================================================
This listing (#7745050682) has been removed or is no longer available.
Please make sure you entered the right item number.

If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note:
Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on
eBay.

Try searching for another item now.

Marketplace Safety Tip

Never pay for your eBay item using instant cash transfer services such
as Western Union or MoneyGram or by recharging someone's prepaid credit
card. These methods are not safe to pay people you do not know
personally.

In addition, these payment methods are not eligible for the eBay buyer
protection programs.