Old February 16th 06, 04:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default GNS 530 for $1000?!?!? Am I Missing Something?

In a previous article, "three-eight-hotel" said:
I was just talking with a friend who said he came across something
similar but with stereo receivers. The guy wanted him to keep contact
limited to email and wanted him to Western Union money, rather than
deal with something like PayPal.

Scammers love Western Union so much that both Western Union and eBay tell
you never to pay strangers with it:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidenc...-payments.html
http://www.westernunion.com/info/faq...country=global

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
You really know you're in trouble when your boss decides upon a suicide