Old October 10th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default Trolls as Posters

"Kyle Boatright" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Kyle Boatright" wrote in
:

It seems that we have a new troll in our midst.

Getting people engaged in arguments or in hair splitting contests is
like crack for a troll. If we stop providing troll crack, the troll(s)
will go elsewhere.

So how about everyone try and ignore the latest idiot and let's talk
about something fun, like the guy I heard on the radio last night who
couldn't find the airport and sounded like he'd never used a radio
before.

??

Bertie

Maybe not "fun", but at least on topic. How 'bout that?

By the way, the guy finally found the airport and made a safe landing.

K, fair enough,..

Bertie