Old October 10th 07, 02:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kyle Boatright

Default Trolls as Posters

"Maxwell" wrote in message

"Kyle Boatright" wrote in message
. ..
It seems that we have a new troll in our midst.

Getting people engaged in arguments or in hair splitting contests is like
crack for a troll. If we stop providing troll crack, the troll(s) will go
elsewhere.

So how about everyone try and ignore the latest idiot and let's talk
about something fun, like the guy I heard on the radio last night who
couldn't find the airport and sounded like he'd never used a radio
before.

Do you really think it's a new one Kyle?

Naah. Just the same old one under a new pen name.

The strange thing is that otherwise intelligent people get sucked back into
the same type arguments they swore off months ago...

KB