Old October 10th 07, 03:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Trolls as Posters

SockPuppet wrote:
In article , says...
Do you really think it's a new one Kyle?

I'm new to this group, but I have posted in part because LCL started his
nonsense here. While I could not prove that he wasn't posting here
before under some other name, I have some personal evidence to the
contrary.

Publicly I will say everything I've seen of his posting here is
absolutely in character with his, um, well, character.

Troll Crack -- and LCL is the pretty much the best dealer I've ever
encountered.

He's actually very sophomoric if indeed even that far ahead in both
physics and trolling.
He's fun food for the anti kook and troll guys and the rest of us could
care less how smart he thinks he is because we know how smart he
actually is.
No biggie at all.
DH

--