Old October 10th 07, 04:02 AM posted to free.usenet,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default Trolls as Posters

John Doe wrote in
:

Troll

It seems that we have a new troll in our midst.

Getting people engaged in arguments or in hair splitting contests is
like crack for a troll. If we stop providing troll crack, the troll(s)
will go elsewhere.

So how about everyone try and ignore the latest idiot and let's talk
about something fun, like the guy I heard on the radio last night who
couldn't find the airport and sounded like he'd never used a radio
before.

We got a live one here, guys.

This guy is got potential. I see a possible KOTM in his future.

Bertie