Old October 10th 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John Doe[_4_]

Default Trolls as Posters

"Kyle Boatright" kboatright1 comcast.net wrote:

"Bertie the Bunyip" Sn rt.1 wrote in message

snip

We got a live one here, guys.

This guy is got potential. I see a possible KOTM in his future.

Bertie

We've got enough trolls around here

Like the troll you just replied to, who redirected your follow-up to
groups you never post to and who removed the aviation group where
you are a regular. You'll probably notice, but just in case.

these days that KOTM is becoming extremely hard to select. I
mean, there are so many outstanding candidates. Maybe we should go
to a weekly format - KOTW.

KB

From: "Kyle Boatright" kboatright1 comcast.net
Newsgroups: free.usenet,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flo nk.flonk.flonk