Old December 6th 09, 02:41 PM posted to misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting
Jeffrey Bloss

Default !!! Isn't Mark(ie) Great !!!

On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 15:05:13 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

On Dec 5, 5:52*pm, Ray Haddad wrote:
On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 12:34:57 -0500, Jeffrey Bloss

wrote:
*Malignant Narcissistic Personality Disorder*

All of this takes on hyper-significance to you because you happen to
be the real narcissist. Poor baby.
--
Ray

In the avation group they call him
"Blossom", the blooming idiot.

No, that's what *you* called me when *you* forged *your* sock puppets,
Mark(ie), you lying POS.

Or the turd, or the asshole, or the idiot.

He pretended to be a pilot, and when he
got outed as a Liar, he fixated on me because
I'm plane shopping.

You don't mind if I Xpost this trash to rec.aviation.piloting, eh,
Mark(ie)?

Latest update on your Fantasyland!

Retired aka lazy, bored and too stupid to do **** anymore - "I've since
moved on to guitars, turbojets, alternative energy, and Victory
gardens."~sci.physics
Obese - "I have my own weight issues" ~misc.news.internet.discuss
Troll/Forger - uknown amount of times
Philosopher - "Most people live lives of quiet desperation."
~alt.support.depression.manic
BiPolar FukkNutzoid - "Its really less about how we got this way, and
more about who we're going to become." ~alt.support.depression.manic
Claims To Be Uber-Wealthy - "It's only $500,000 dollars..."~misc.writing
Brilliance...In His Own Mind "But what makes me a creative genius..
~misc.writing
Founder of Art Academy - "Nor was it when I founded a school of the arts
in my name..." ~misc.writing
National Politician and Grand Entreprenuer - " convincing the chairman
of the bank and head of the
Georgia Republican party to fly to Washington, D.C. and within 3 days
bring me a Small Business Admin.check for 350 thousand dollars.

Can't wait till I get his address.

---
Mark(ie)

A threat from a bimbo?