Old October 19th 04, 05:57 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Cecil Chapman wrote:

My wife goes, my brother won't (went up one time on a smooth and beautiful
flight - he was terrified ((though he didn't say it then)) every minute).

Two years ago, we had the entire family up here for Christmas. I offered everyone a
Hudson corridor run if they liked. My sister declined because she was afraid it would
be uncomfortable. My baby brother didn't even grace us with a refusal.

A month later, my other brother and I flew down to Tennessee for my mother's
birthday. We were blessed with perfect weather on the way down. At dinner that night,
my sister asked John how the flight was. He just shrugged it off -- said it was about
the same as an airline trip. You could see Julie reconsidering the Hudson tour. A bit
late, that.

My wife wouldn't be my wife today if she didn't like to fly occasionally. One of our
first dates was a local sightseeing run in my old 150.

George Patterson
If a man gets into a fight 3,000 miles away from home, he *had* to have
been looking for it.