Old July 11th 05, 04:36 PM
Tim Mara

we had another person from Pittsburgh just join our Brokenstraw Soaring
club. He had investigated the club last summer and then just yesterday
joined the club....on his first official flight as a member of the club, on
his intro flight (he's power rated and flew up in a C-172) did silver
distance with an instructor.......in a K7!
tim
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/Brokenstraw.htm

"Tim Mara" wrote in message
we have a club, not in Pittsburgh, but not all too far away......northern
Pennsylvania
you can find our details on http://www.wingsandwheels.com/Brokenstraw.htm
Great place to soar and learn to soar ...cheap!
tim

"Adetokunbo Desalu" wrote in message
I am a private pilot but I am interested in soaring. Is there a soaring
school in Pittsburgh area or that location is not ideal place for
soaring?

Toks Desalu
PP-ASEL
Dyin' to Soar!