Old December 3rd 04, 10:30 PM
Matt Barrow

"Roger" wrote in message
On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 04:40:25 GMT, "T.Roger"
wrote:

Early on, I offered the east-coast Tiger rep to pay for fuel. It didn't
persuade him.

IF a customer is serious about purchasing and wants a demo ride they
offer to pay for and hour of two of aircraft time, not gas!
Prices have gone up. You are probably looking at more like $150 to
$200 instead of $100, but it depends on what mood they are in and just
how serious (and capable) you present yourself.

Offering to pay for the fuel does sound like a tire kicker to them.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

On the other hand, paying someone to have them demonstrate their equipment
is not something a customer should have to do.

I build and sell houses that go for $200K and up. Imagine if I used that
tactic.

--
Matt