Old December 3rd 04, 11:41 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Matt Barrow wrote:

I build and sell houses that go for $200K and up. Imagine if I used that
tactic.

You allow people to live in one of your houses for a while before they decide to
buy it? That would be a demonstration of a house in exactly the same sense that
flying an aircraft is a demonstration of the plane.

I expect that what you do is allow prospective buyers to go to the house and
tour it before purchase. I would be *very* surprised to find that an aircraft
manufacturer won't allow someone to go to one of their dealers or the factory
and look at one of their planes.

George Patterson
If a man gets into a fight 3,000 miles away from home, he *had* to have
been looking for it.