Old June 1st 04, 06:12 PM
B S D Chapman

On Sun, 30 May 2004 22:07:14 +0100, Paul Sengupta
wrote:

"Model Flyer" wrote in message
Hey Paul, there's a beautiful Buldog down in Haverfordwest, can't
remember the reg but it's just been repainted in camoflage, when I
get my photos developed I shall let you know the reg. It's on the UK
register at the moment.

Ah yes, I met up with the people dealing with that one day when
they happened to be at Swansea the same time I was. The
mechanic who imported it (it's one of the African ones...not sure
about the re-paint, may be "original") said it came across with
pylons under the wings and switches to launch the ammunition.
The CAA made him take the pylons off to get it on the UK
civil register.

There is one frequently at Oxford. The paint looks very faided, but then
that could be the original shade anyway given the origin: It's from
Botswana.

--

....And so as the little andrex puppy of time scampers onto the busy
dual-carriage way of destiny, and the extra-strong meat vindaloo of fate