Old December 11th 06, 03:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
NoJags Neil

Default Last Sea Harrier Flight March 06 - SHAR_Last_ Flight_1.JPG (0/1)

I'd be grateful for opinions on an argument I was having in a completely
different place. The argument goes that the GR9s that are a stop-gap
replacement do not have air-to-air radar, and so are not as capable of
defending the fleet, despite probably having a greater offensive capability.
Does this argument hold water?

"RichW" wrote in message
news
Last flight of Sea Harrier (sorry, dont have tail number) in March
from RNAS Yeovilton to RNAS Culdrose dummy deck.