Old February 14th 18, 04:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Question for the Moriarty, NM locals

Look forward to it, however we plan to be in Boulder the third week in June.

On 2/13/2018 8:15 PM, AS wrote:
On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 7:31:21 PM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
Yes, contact Larry.Â* He packs both of our 'chutes.

On 2/13/2018 3:49 PM, Renny wrote:
On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 8:46:11 AM UTC-7, AS wrote:
Question for the Moriarty, NM locals:
Is there a parachute rigger available at the field or in the area who is familiar with chutes used in gliders, i.e. who can repack a chute 'lump-free'?

Uli
'AS'
Uli,
Give Larry Richardson a call at: 505-269-6865. In his past life he packed parachutes for NASA astronauts, so I imagine he can take care of your packing needs...without lumps! ;-)
Thx - Renny

--
Dan, 5J

Thanks, Renny & Dan! I will contact Larry.
See you in Moriarty in June,

Uli
'AS'

--