Old February 26th 14, 10:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Nephi June OLC/XC Camp Update #1

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 11:48:15 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I sent out emails last night to what felt like half of the SSA membership (pilots registered for this year's Nephi OLC/XC camp) with updates and answers to questions. For those of you who might have had it go to a wrong mail box or who are crazy enough to not have registered yet, here is a link to view online:

https://sites.google.com/site/nephis...-camp/update-1

I'm looking forward to seeing many of you at the convention in Reno over the next few days and then flying with you at both Nephi events this year!

Safe skies till then,

Bruno - B4

Bruno, does the town own a gold mine or something? How can they justify the expenses? Incredible! See you there!