Old May 25th 19, 02:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected][_2_]

Default ASH25 out to kill you?

I disagree, all aircrafts in the GA world have stress limitations. Excluding aerobatic types and perhaps a few others, where pilot physical limitations might be achieved first. Respect the designers limitations and live.
I seriously doubt when you fly your turboprop within 20% of its Vne you push full forward on the controls. If you do, you’ll either run out of altitude or wings.
I recommend a refresher read Wolfgang book of aeronautics. The answers you seek are all there.