Old September 12th 05, 01:02 PM
buddys70-news

based on personal experience - i would recommend "american flyers", either
in ft lauderdale or orlando. i did mine at ft lauderdale 2 years ago. i
work full time and flew every other day with them. if a weekday, 3 hours.
if a weekend, all day.

when my requirements were satisfied, i did the checkride, and passed with
flying colors.

"Dave Reinhart" wrote in message
I'm looking for suggestions for a school to do an IFR finish-up course
in December or January. I live in Massachusetts and while I don't mind
flying actual IFR there's entirely too much ice in the clouds around
here that time of year. A break from the winter chill wouldn't be bad,
either.

Dave Reinhart