Old September 3rd 06, 02:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_1_]

Default Yard work was "Pilots for 9/11 Truth"

Yup, that's true. The timing part is in knowing not to be there when the
yard work gene kicks in on them.

"Matt Barrow" wrote in message

"Tri-Pacer" wrote in message
. ..
Hey Guys:

My wife LOVES yard work and actually gets mad if I try to help. She mows
the lawn, weeds, the whole nine yards.

That's the truth I swear. Eat your hearts out guys.

Cheers:

Paul
N1431A

It's not so much that I dislike yard work, in fact, having a fairly large
lot, it's a good workout (I hate exercise merely for exercise).

You see, women have two things: a "Comfort Sensor", and an automated voice
delivery system. It works like this: A man gets comfortable, such as
kicking back in a recliner after a long day, and starts to do something,
ya know, comfortable (i.e., movie, sports (if that's your thing) on TV,
read a good book...). As soon as the man's "comfort level" reaches 4.5,
the woman's sensor picks this up and delivers a message to her "automated
voice delivery system" which picks a message at random, such as "The grass
needs to be mowed", or "My garden needs to be rototilled".

It's all in the timing.

--
Matt