Old November 13th 09, 02:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ed

Default needed!! drawings/data for Tost hook for Pawnee

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 23:55:49 -0800, Ed wrote:

On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 04:02:48 -0800 (PST), thing73
wrote:

We are considering changing from a Schweizer tow hook to a Tost tow
hook for our Pawnee. As I understand it, the STC is not for a Pawnee,
so a field approval is needed. We will need drawings/data for the
Pawnee to present to the FSDO inspector to get the field approval.
Any further ideas about this would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Rich

Check McFarlane Aviation products on the internet they have a site
with what you require on the Tost tow hook.

My bad, I thought that site referred to a Tost hook, I was
wrong...sorrry