Old November 10th 06, 04:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default Thrown out of an FBO...

...to which he snarled "Okay, 'John Kerry' -- maybe you
folks shouldn't be coming around here and borrowing my car anymore..."

That's what you get for trying to make intelligent conversation with a
hard-core Republican!

Hee hee! Ahem.

I'll have you know that I have been accused of being a Republican from
time to time, back when they still existed. Alas, I haven't seen one
for some time, and have been cast adrift into a political wasteland.
For the first time in my life I understand why so few of my peers
bother to vote anymore...

Personally, I thought his Kerry crack was pretty funny, and I actually
held out hope that it meant his attitude was turning humorous.
Unfortunately, his next sentence (inviting us not to come back) proved
me wrong.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA