Old October 7th 03, 09:47 PM
Jim Weir

And I will post a list of my major contributors ($1) tomorrow after the hoopla
has all died down.

I may not win, but I'm not going to lose, either. Both General Aviation and
California Education had a champion with a bully pulpit the last ten weeks. If
only ten percent of the people I had as an audience with radio and TV got the
message, it was worth every second and every penny of it.

Thank you all for coming along on the ride...and now I gotta go teach until ten
tonight.

Jim

"Rich S."

-As one of your major contributors ($1) I'd like to extend my best wishes for
-you in the vote today.
-
-Rich S.
-