Old April 2nd 04, 03:05 PM
Mike Rapoport

"john szpara" wrote in message
s.com...
On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 18:33:50 GMT, "Mike Rapoport"
wrote:

That is true...for the course only. I have to get there which is a

4000+nm
round trip which takes 15+ flight hours at $600+/hr. Then there in

another
$1-2,000 for hotels, maeals, rental car over the four days. We haven't
allocated anything for my time yet either.

I thought they have more than one location, Long Beach and Wichita? If
they have one in Long Beach, that's only 1.5 hours by 300-400 series
cessna for me (and good practice, to boot).

Where are you located?

John Szpara
Affordable Satellite
Fiero Owner 2-84 Indy Pace cars, 86 Coupe, 88 Formula 3.4, 88 Coupe, 88GT

Location is the heart of my problem. I am in the Northwest (Idaho) and the
only simulator is in the Southeast (Orlando) so it is about the worst
possible situation. If the sim was only 1.5hrs away from you then it is an
entirely different situation.

Mike
MU-2