Old February 23rd 04, 03:35 PM
nafod40

Jake Donovan wrote:
Ya know,

I just had to comment again. There are quite a few folks who use this group
know me personally, professionally and by association.

You do not, and are one of the reasons I rarely post here.

I could give a flying **** if I am credible to you or not.

Jake

I googled your name, and found a link to a thread you participated in
arguing over whether an enlisted Seal was actually an aviator or not.
You argued strongly that he wasn't. You also made reference to the large
number of folks that are Seal and aviator posers, and people who wear
devices they did not earn, and the need to "trust but verify" (my words).

You should therefore be able to appreciate any scepticism from this
audience. It comes with the territory. It's the rare CAPT USN
non-retired that participates on this group, and tosses out insider tidbits.