Old May 8th 08, 06:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default New fuel for GA?

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
news

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:U_GUj.31935$KJ1.24560
@newsfe19.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
Eeyore wrote in
:

Mike Noel wrote:

The synthetic fuel is 15 to 20 percent more fuel-efficient

Pardon ? How exactly is one hydrocarbon fuel "more efficient" than
another ? Engines that are optimised to run on 100LL are AFAIK
unlikely to run any 'better' on anything else unless 're-tuned'
and I'd imagine that has associated certification issues. Sounds
like marketing twaddle to me !

Sez the planespotter.

Bertie

Says the dumb ass.

Admittedly, it doesn't take much in the way of brains to keep you
going around in circles...

Bertie

Yeah, Squirty. You do get around, just like Aunt Wilma's puppy dog.

Leave another squirt worthless. We all realize you have nothing
better to do!

Well, at last. I thought you'd never get it fjukkktard.

Bertie