Old August 11th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Copperhead144

Default Harbor Freight Support group

My wife was raised by a father who had her helping him tear down and
rebuild car's and farm equipment, so she know's her way around tools
and hardware stores. We both know to stay away from HF unless we
really need something, but that doesn't stop one or the other of us
from going into HF when a new sale flyer comes out. We hadn't been
married a week when she'd reorginized all of my tools and declaired
them "her's". Now she has her own set of tools and I have my own set
to, we even carry basic tools in our vehicles, so I guess you could
say that buying at HF on sale day's has allowed me to maintain my
marriage and sanity. Not everything came from HF but enough to need a
support group for sure!