Old May 27th 20, 06:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Oil Stain Leather

On Sunday, May 24, 2020 at 11:15:00 AM UTC-4, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
I dropped exactly one drop of 1:40 oil and av gas on my beautiful leather headrest. Does anyone know of a leather/oil cleaner that would not make a bigger mess?

Several years ago I cleaned a larger grease stain on my auto leather using "electronic contact cleaner". It is very volatile and took all the grease without damage. BE SURE TO TRY A SAMPLE SPRAY SOMEWHERE THAT WILL NOT SHOW BEFORE MAKING A POSSIBLE MESS". Follow up with a good conditioner to condition the leather.