Old July 6th 03, 02:01 AM
Mike Patterson

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 00:33:49 GMT, Richard Riley
wrote:

Nobody makes it, it was a movie prop. There was one to roll around on
the ground, and a model hung from a thread.

The only real pt 103 legal ultralight twin I've ever heard of is the
http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/ulflyer/

If you're looking for a wood ultralight, try the Ison Mini-Max
http://www.isonaircraft.com/minimax.htm

The closest thing to the GMBC2 plane was a twin Genesis

There is also the original Kolb Flyer. Tube & fabric construction, two
Kohler 12 HP engines, IIRC. There's a Texan fella that flew his at Sun
N Fun for many years, can't remember his name at the moment.

I have a set of plans, and they are also available from Scott at
www.vula.org, I think.

VULA is also a good place to find info on all kinds of old
ultralights.

Mike
Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.