Old September 10th 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
EMTAE[_3_]

Default Barack Obama victory dance

I am not fat
I will never go away

EVER

So go ahead and do your thing
I don't give a flying ****
It's a free country(Unless you support Obama Marxism)

Go ahead and call me names and make false claims and parrot
the sycophant line. When you back a sycophant into the
corner that is all they can do. Lie and belittle and obfuscate.

The truth about the reverse racism in the FAA will be heard
The TRUTH about the incompetent managers in the FAA will be
heard
The truth about the LIES in the FAA will be heard
The TRUTH about controller and technician abuse in the FAA
by UNQUALIFIED management WILL BE HEARD

BTW, you never never never answered the question?

Why did the FAA score 204 out of 222 in employee morale and
their opinion of management in 2007??? Almost DEAD LAST

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Rather than calling me a "Piece of ****" redneck why not
address the FACTS??

Why did the FAA score SO ****ING LOW???

http://bestplacestowork.org/BPTW/ran...q=scores_large

THE FAA GOT AN F-MINUS Oh Boy!!!!!

WHY??

Stick to the question if your pea sycophant brain will allow it

BTW again. That "Sordid" past you LIE about?

My Government records from the National Archives show
nothing but EXCELLENT and HONORABLE service to my country
I got a wall full of awards and certificates from my proud
Government and military service

Give us facts NOT FAA Management or your LIES

If I was so bad and such a SORDID person would that not show
up in official records??

Sordid and a bad past is always fabricated by weasel mangers
when you expose the SCAM they are desperately trying to
hide. (And so far the FAA and their SCAM is being exposed
everyday by people way above our pay positions)

http://removesturgell.blogspot.com/

You are a piece of **** LIAR. So there BOI

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...rch &aq=f&oq=

The FAA is RACIST against WHITE MALE HETEROSEXUAL EMPLOYEES.
PERIOD. Been that way for over 10 years. PERIOD