Old October 24th 03, 11:26 PM
BUFDRVR

It's easy. Don't forget why Irak has to be rebuilt. We didn't invade Bosnia.

Military forces were "permitted" to enter Bosnia through an agreement, Kosovo
and Macedonia as well. This doesn't change the fact that Europe demanded US
involvement even though the situation in the former Republics of Yugoslavia had
no impact on US national security. As a side note, ground forces were deployed
under "peaceful" circumstances, but air forces bombed targets in Bosnia, Kosovo
and Serbia, once again, with US forces making up the majority.

If it were up to me, I'd pull every US military member out of the Balkans to
ease the Iraq burden. Europe doesn't want to help out in Iraq, fine we can
ease our burden at their expense.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"