Old September 15th 08, 01:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Michael Ash

Default A simple Flight to ACY

In rec.aviation.student Morgans wrote:

"Blueskies" wrote

Good job...can't believe you left the hangar open and the car outside...

The think about the car in the scene is that he did not obscure the plate.

Lots of bad people can do bad things with information like a plate
associated to a name. That would be something to be fixed, IMHO.

What can you do with it? It seems like it would be relatively easy to find
the name that belongs to a license plate, even through something as simple
as watching the owner to see what house he goes into. I'm curious as to
what kind of bad things can be done, and how you defend against it.

--
Mike Ash
Radio Free Earth