Old December 11th 06, 01:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
flying_monkey[_1_]

Default OLC North America

I can't get the calendar to work _at all_ now. I've tried it in both
IE and Firefox, same result. In IE, there is a message in the Status
line at the bottom of the screen which says "Done, but with errors on
page." When you double click on the error icon, a message box comes up
which gives data on two errors, or the same one twice. I can't copy
the text and paste it, so I'll try to reproduce it correctly he

LIne: 63
Char: 1
Error: 'Calendar' is undefined
Code: 0
country=US

The second error is the same, except it is at Line: 360 and Char: 4

This renders OLC completely useless to me, as the default brings up the
calendar date as today, and in the US, nobody's flying yet. I can't go
back to look at previos days, even if I first select Worldwide as the
area of interest.

Are you OLC guys awake? Do you test any of this stuff?

Dan wrote:
thanks Wayne,
This did take me to the USA site, but I can't get the calendar to work
correctly on the proper date.
Any suggestions?

Dan