Old July 21st 20, 10:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
soaringjac

Default 27 crash at Ely?

On Tuesday, July 21, 2020 at 1:22:34 PM UTC-7, 6PK wrote:
That does not look like a Samsung Galaxy of any kind to me. Look at what appears to be knobs or antenna on top of the device?

Thats part of the phone mount used to mount the phone. if you watch some more of his videos, mainly at the start you can sometimes see him mount the phone to that holder. I use a phone case and a mount from https://www.quadlockcase.com/ to mount my phone to a ram arm coming off the panel. much cleaner and stronger hold that other mounts