Old February 5th 08, 03:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bill Daniels

Default PC power using aircraft ground

" wrote in message
I run a Motion LS800 for my EFB. I use a DC 12V to 19V power
converter to power my LS800 since I have a 12V aircraft system.

To minimize the number of wires, can I use a single wire to run +19V
from the power converter to LS800 and connect the ground from power
converter to LS800 thru the airfram ground?

Thanks in advance,

Robin Hou

No answer on the ground wire but how do you like the LS800? Do you have the
"View Anywhere" screen and/or the SSD drive?

Bill D