Old October 14th 03, 11:49 PM
Bill Silvey

"Yama" wrote in message

"Axis of evil" is a product of imagination, countries generally
associated to it tend to have little or no common interests and goals
and in some cases, they were/are downright enemies. Each of them is a
separate case. Hence the question is not "should USA bomb Syria and
Iran" but "what USA should do to persuade Iranians" and "what USA
should do to persuade Syrians" [to see US point of view].

And it's fairly certain that "bomb them" is pretty down on the list...

Indeed. I'd much rather see Iran as a U.S. ally than not. The current
Iranian "Generation-X" pretty much despises the Mullahs that run the
country, and as often as they can (and in private) embrace western values.

--
http://www.delversdungeon.dragonsfoot.org
Remove the X's in my email address to respond.