Old October 2nd 03, 06:55 PM
Dennis O'Connor

I feel embarrassed to play the role of wet blanket here, BUT.... Be aware
that besides overall weight and balance there are airplanes that have
maximum weights that can be put in a seat and still have the seat and/or the
floor of the airframe meet certification requirements... Not a big deal for
me flying a friend around, but where you are holding yourself out to the
public it could become an issue...

Denny
"Edward Todd" wrote in message
In article ,
(M.E. Borner) wrote:

I regularly fly Angel Flight missions and occasionally I take
passengers who are rather obese. The airlines have seat belt extenders
for passengers who do not fit comfortably in a regularly lap belt. I
think that in these cases a similar extension would make my passengers
more comfortable. Is anyone aware of a source for this seemingly
simple device?

Here you go:

http://www.extend-it.com/

Edward