Old February 25th 10, 05:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Default Some good news to my old friends here at rec.aviation

what brought you to this decision, if I may ask? family? climate? economy
in Iowa? need a new challenge? some from all?

All of the above. I've been trying to convince Mary that we should move to
the sunbelt for over 25 years. These last three brutal winters have finally
convinced her that it's time to go live where the weather is a bit more
gentle.

Actually, the economy in Iowa City has been relatively unaffected by the
Great Recession, although it did wipe out business travel. This greatly
impacted our bottom line, for a time, but we're actually having our best
February, ever, for occupancy.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA