Old January 20th 04, 01:46 PM
Paul Tomblin

Default PIREP: Headsets Inc conversion of Dave Clark DC10-13.4s

I got this conversion in Oshkosh, and I'm very happy with it. The other
day in the plane I kept turning up the radios and I still missed a couple
of calls, and my instructor wondered what was wrong with me until I
realized I'd forgot to turn on the ANR. Once I did, the radio became
clear again.

Anyways, today's PIREP is a warning: The ANR in the Headsets Inc
conversion was inadequate to allow me to sleep with my wife snoring like a
convention of trucks blasting their air horns. I consider this a grave
failure. :-)

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
D: is just a data disk. That's why it's called "D", for "DATA".