Old January 19th 21, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default Oudie GPS

On Monday, January 18, 2021 at 5:41:36 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I took out my Oudie today to charge it and could get it to reconcile GPS.

Normally I just rest it and in a few minutes it starts to recognize its internal GPS. But all I see is the see you no data from GPS notice.

Its never done this before... any one even seen this?

DC

If it hasn't been turned on in a while, it takes a while to sort out where the satellites are, and the timing. If you have a clear view of the sky in all directions, it does this more quickly.

Dan