Old September 5th 07, 11:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
FreeFlight107

Default Steve Fossett - Missing

On Sep 5, 2:20 pm, FreeFlight107 wrote:
Been found OK according to UK evening news

I would love for that to be true, but that is not what is being reported here
in the US.

It is also not what is being reported in the UK this morning.

As of 1600 GMT no news of him being found in any news outlets.

I'd say the lack of any radio signals at all, is not a good sign.

I'd be very interested in what circumstances could cause such an
expereinced pilot to go missing in an area he's fairly familiar with.

Sorry on time, wrong way on clock, s/b as of 1000 AM GMT.