Old December 25th 03, 06:18 PM
Jim Yanik

Mike Marron wrote in
:

Ed Rasimus wrote:
Mike Marron wrote:
Juvat ("juvat" my ass) wrote:

Sincerely relax...lots of guys with guns on US airliners right now.

Jeez Juvat, *that* really helped. I just had my wife read your
response but I'm afraid your "RELAX.......LOTS OF GUYS WITH
GUNS ON US AIRLINERS RIGHT NOW" failed to set her at ease,
if ya' know what I mean.

Lemme see, your wife is one of those who doesn't like good guys with
guns around her, but ignores the fact that the bad guys with guns will
be there regardless?

She doesn't even THINK like that, Ed. Help me out here. Come up
with something other than, "...lots of guys with GUNS on airliners
right now." Thanks!

You could tell her that bad guys seldom strike where it's known that there
are good guys with guns. They prefer unarmed victims.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net