Old April 26th 11, 06:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

Default Bonus Jet glider demo weekend

why wait .....the 304S Jet is being built and delivered now with a proven
turbine sustainer. HpH is well ahead of the game now years ago went through
the testing similar smaller turbine engines that most other manufacturers
are just now testing only to move on...there's one here now and will very
soon be (in the next 30-60 days) be two more 304S Jets flying in the US
alone ...there are now something around 25 304S sailplanes sold.
tim

"Dr. John" wrote in message
I can't wait to hear about the JS-1 turbine installation. Once again
I dream of a lottery winning that would precipitate a quick order to
Jonkers and a delivery to Bob Carlton for a Turbine upgrade. Or would
it be a Duo discus XLT without the lawn mower engine. I guess the
Bonus sailplane would be fine although I would not consider it my
dream ship. Having the TBO raised from 300 hours to 2000 hours
really gives strength to the quality and capability of these turbine
engines. I wonder what the risk of a engine bird strike might be?
Since I have yet to hit any bids, it is probably pretty low. Congrats
Bob on being a trailblazer in a time of economic depression with a
weak currency. I wonder if there has been any interest from over
seas. Cheap dollars make our products a deal in Europe. I guess my
only hope now is that Bob sells a bunch of Turbines which might make
them available on the used market in 20 years at price my wife might
think is not completely insane. Something about a toy airplane
costing more than our house sours the discussion of my dream ships.
John Ackerson

signature database 6072 (20110426) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6072 (20110426) __________